Chris Hogan and the New York Jets visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hogan's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. You can watch Hogan and the Jets take on the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Chris Hogan Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Chris Hogan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hogan is averaging 23.6 receiving yards per game, 7.9 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Hogan has not picked up more than 31.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Hogan's season average of 23.6 receiving yards per game is 9.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.1.
- Hogan has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hogan has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33.1 yards).
- Hogan's 60 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Chargers are 28.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hogan's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 31.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in one career game versus the Chargers.
Powered by Data Skrive