Chris Hogan and the New York Jets host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hogan's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hogan's performance play out for the Jets against the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Hogan Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Chris Hogan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hogan is averaging 24.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Hogan has yet to put up more than 31.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Hogan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.5 per game. He is averaging 9.0 less per game than that average.
- Hogan has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hogan has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33.5 yards).
- Hogan is averaging 33 yards per game in his last two contests against the Cardinals, 1.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In two career games versus the Cardinals, Hogan has gone over this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 31.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive