Chris Herndon IV and the New York Jets host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's an analysis of Herndon's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Herndon's Jets face off against the Bills at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Herndon is averaging 16.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Herndon has not totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Herndon's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36 per game. He is averaging 19.7 less per game than that average.
- Herndon has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Herndon has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (36 yards).
- Herndon's 28.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bills are 2.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Herndon's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 25.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed two times in three total games opposite the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive