Chris Herndon IV and the New York Jets visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Herndon's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Miami Dolphins. Watch Herndon's Jets face off against the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Herndon is averaging 19.6 receiving yards per game, 6.9 less than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Herndon has yet to put up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Herndon's season average of 19.6 receiving yards per game is 18.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.1.
- Herndon has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Herndon has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (38.1 yards).
- Herndon is averaging 46 yards per game in his last two outings against the Dolphins, 19.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Herndon's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 26.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed two times in two total games opposite the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive