Chris Herndon IV and the New York Jets host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Herndon's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Herndon's performance play out for the Jets against the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Herndon is averaging 18.5 receiving yards per game, 14.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- Herndon has not totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Herndon's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.5 per game. He is averaging 21.0 less per game than that average.
- Herndon has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Herndon has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (39.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive