On Sunday, Chris Herndon IV and the New York Jets visit the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Herndon's receiving prop bets. Watch Herndon's Jets play the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Herndon is averaging 14.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (six of 15), Herndon has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Herndon's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32 per game. He averages 17.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Herndon has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his eight games (12.5%).
- In just three of his 15 games (20%), Herndon has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32 yards.
- Herndon's 21.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Patriots are 1.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Herndon's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 20.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in three career games opposite the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive