Chris Herndon IV's New York Jets host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Herndon's receiving prop bets. You can watch Herndon and the Jets square off with the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Chris Herndon IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Herndon is averaging 13.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five of 14 games this year (35.7%), Herndon has put up more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Herndon's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.8 per game. He averages 20.2 less per game than that average.
- In just zero of his seven games (0%), Herndon has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 14.3% of his games (two of 14 chances), Herndon has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (33.8).
- Herndon is averaging -1 yards per game in his last one contest against the Browns, 20.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (19.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Herndon's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 19.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive