Chris Godwin's Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Godwin's rushing prop bets. You can watch Godwin and the Buccaneers face off against the Saints on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Chris Godwin Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Chris Godwin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Godwin is set at 0.5 yards. That's 0.5 fewer than his season average of 0.0.
- Godwin has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Godwin's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Godwin has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Godwin has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Godwin's zero rushing yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Saints are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Saints, Godwin has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive