Chris Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Godwin receiving props. Watch how Godwin's performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Godwin is averaging 64.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- In five of 11 games this season (45.5%), Godwin has collected more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Godwin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71 per game. He averages 6.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Godwin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Godwin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 71 yards.
- Godwin's 70.8 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Falcons are 1.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Godwin's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 69.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed two times in six total games versus the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Godwin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5%), Godwin has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Godwin has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Godwin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Godwin has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 chances).
- In his six career matchups against the Falcons, Godwin averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Falcons, Godwin has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive