Chris Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers hit the field against the Detroit Lions on Saturday on the road at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Godwin's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Godwin's Buccaneers square off with the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on NFL Network.
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Godwin is averaging 62.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 less than the over/under of 68.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In 40% of his games this season (four out of 10), Godwin has collected more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Godwin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.3 per game. He is averaging 9.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Godwin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 40% of his games (four out of 10 chances), Godwin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (71.3).
- Godwin's 94.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 26.0 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Godwin has eclipsed Saturday's prop bet receiving yards total of 68.5 yards one time in two total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Godwin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Godwin has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Godwin has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 40% of his games (four out of 10), Godwin has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Godwin has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (four out of 10 chances).
- Godwin's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Godwin has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two career games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive