Chris Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a look at Godwin's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Godwin and the Buccaneers square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Godwin is averaging 65.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 68.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Godwin has collected more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Godwin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.5 per game. He averages 6.3 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Godwin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Godwin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.5 yards.
- Godwin is averaging 77.8 yards per game in his last five contests against the Falcons, 9.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (68.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Godwin's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 68.5 yards, a number he has exceeded two times in five career games opposite the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Godwin has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine), Godwin has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Godwin has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Godwin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Godwin has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances).
- Godwin's one receiving touchdown per game over his five career matchups against the Falcons is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Falcons, Godwin has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive