Chris Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Godwin's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Godwin's Buccaneers square off against the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Godwin is averaging 70.3 receiving yards per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight), Godwin has totaled more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Godwin's season average of 70.3 receiving yards per game is 1.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 71.8.
- Godwin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In half of games, Godwin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.8 yards.
- Godwin is averaging 44 yards per game in his last one contest against the Vikings, 25.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- Godwin has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 69.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Godwin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight), Godwin has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Godwin has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight), Godwin has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Godwin has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances).
- Godwin's zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Vikings are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Vikings, Godwin has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive