Chris Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Godwin's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. Watch Godwin's Buccaneers square off with the Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Godwin is averaging 66.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than the over/under of 68.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Godwin has collected more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Godwin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72.1 per game. He is averaging 5.7 less per game than that average.
- Godwin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In only 42.9% of his games (three of seven chances), Godwin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (72.1).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Godwin has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of seven games this season (42.9%), Godwin has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Godwin has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Godwin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Godwin has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive