Chris Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Los Angeles Rams on Monday at home at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Godwin's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Godwin and the Buccaneers square off with the Rams on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Chris Godwin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Godwin is averaging 68.7 receiving yards per game, 3.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (65.5).
- In three of six games this year (50%), Godwin has collected more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Godwin's season average of 68.7 receiving yards per game is 4.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.2.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Godwin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his matchups, Godwin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.2.
- Godwin's 172 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Rams are 106.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Godwin's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 65.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in one career game versus the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Godwin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six), Godwin has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Godwin has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Godwin has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Godwin has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six chances).
- In his single career matchup against the Rams, Godwin scored two receiving touchdowns, 1.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Godwin has eclipsed Monday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive