Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars square off against the Houston Texans on Sunday at home at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Conley's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Conley's Jaguars face off against the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley's 32.0 receiving yards per game average is 8.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (23.5).
- Conley has not totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Conley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.2 per game. He averages 3.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Conley has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Conley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.2 yards.
- Conley's 44.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 21.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Texans, Conley has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 23.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive