Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at . Here's some betting insights and tips around Conley's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Conley's Jaguars play the Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on .
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley's 32.7 receiving yards per game average is 3.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (29.5).
- Conley has not totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Conley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.2 per game. He averages 2.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Conley has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Conley has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (35.2 yards).
- Conley's 10.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Chargers are 19.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Chargers, Conley has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 29.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive