Chris Conley's Jacksonville Jaguars host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Conley's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Conley's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off with the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley is averaging 38.0 receiving yards per game, 1.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Conley has not totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Conley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.5 per game. He has collected 3.5 more per game than that average.
- Conley has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Conley has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (34.5 yards).
- Conley's six receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Lions are 33.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Conley's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 39.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive