Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Conley receiving props. Watch Conley's Jaguars take on the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley is averaging 33.0 receiving yards per game, 4.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Conley has not picked up more than 28.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Conley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36 per game. He is averaging 3.0 less per game than that average.
- Conley has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Conley has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (36 yards).
- Conley's 41.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Texans are 13.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Conley's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 28.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed three times in four career games opposite the Texans.
Powered by Data Skrive