Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Conley's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Indianapolis Colts. You can watch Conley and the Jaguars face off against the Colts on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley is averaging 27.4 receiving yards per game, 14.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14), Conley has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Conley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.3 per game. He is averaging 7.9 less per game than that average.
- Conley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In only 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 opportunities), Conley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (35.3).
- Conley is averaging 40.2 yards per game in his last four outings against the Colts, 1.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Conley's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 41.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed two times in four career games opposite the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive