Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's a breakdown of Conley's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Conley and the Jaguars face off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley is averaging 31.3 receiving yards per game, 6.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In seven out of 11 games this season (63.6%), Conley has put up more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Conley's season average of 31.3 receiving yards per game is 5.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 36.5.
- Conley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 opportunities), Conley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (36.5).
- Conley is averaging 34.5 yards per game in his last four contests against the Titans, 10.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Conley has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 24.5 yards three times in four total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive