Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Conley's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Minnesota Vikings. You can watch Conley's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley is averaging 33.2 receiving yards per game, 8.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In seven of 10 games this season (70%), Conley has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Conley's season average of 33.2 receiving yards per game is 3.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 36.5.
- Conley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Conley has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.5.
- Conley is averaging 16 yards per game in his last one contest against the Vikings, 8.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Conley has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 24.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive