Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Conley's receiving prop bets. You can watch Conley and the Jaguars play the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley is averaging 33.2 receiving yards per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (six of 10), Conley has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Conley's season average of 33.2 receiving yards per game is 3.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 36.5.
- Conley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Conley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.5.
- Conley is averaging 11.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Browns, 21.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- Conley has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 32.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive