Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Conley's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Conley's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley is averaging 35.4 receiving yards per game, 2.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7%), Conley has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Conley's season average of 35.4 receiving yards per game is 0.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.6.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Conley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Conley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.6 yards.
- Conley is averaging 50 yards per game in his last three outings against the Steelers, 17.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Conley's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 32.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed two times in three career games opposite the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive