Chris Conley and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's a breakdown of Conley's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Conley's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off with the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Chris Conley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Conley is averaging 34.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Conley has totaled more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Conley's season average of 34.5 receiving yards per game is 0.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.2.
- Conley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Conley has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.2.
- Conley's 16 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Packers are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conley has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 38.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive