Chris Carson and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Carson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Carson and the Seahawks take on the Bills on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Carson has averaged 11.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Carson has yet to carry the ball more than 9.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Carson has averaged 3.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.7).
- In just two of six games this year, Carson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Carson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.7 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Carson's 53.8 rushing yards per game average is 13.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of six total games -- 66.7%), Carson has had more than 40.5 rushing yards.
- Carson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 63.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.9 on average.
- Carson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of six times (33.3%).
- Carson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 63.7 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Carson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Carson has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through six outings this season.
- Carson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Only 33.3% of Carson's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of six outings).
- Carson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive