Chris Carson's Seattle Seahawks visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Carson's rushing prop bets. Watch Carson's Seahawks play Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Carson has averaged 11.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Carson has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Carson has averaged 3.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.3).
- In just three of nine games this year, Carson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Carson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.3 rushing attempts) in just 22.2% of his games (two of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Carson's 56.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Carson has put up more than 60.5 rushing yards.
- Carson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (62.1) by 6.0 yards.
- Carson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of nine times (44.4%).
- Carson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (62.1) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Carson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Carson has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine chances).
- Carson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 44.4% of Carson's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of nine outings).
- Carson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive