Chris Carson's Seattle Seahawks host the New York Jets on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Carson's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Carson's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off with the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Carson's per-game rushing attempts average (10.9) is 4.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Carson has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts in two out of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities).
- Carson has averaged 3.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.2).
- Carson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- Carson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.2. He's gone over that total in just two of eight games (25%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Carson is set at 61.5 yards. That is 7.9 more than his season average of 53.6.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Carson has put up more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Carson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (62.1) by 8.5 yards.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- Carson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62.1 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Carson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Carson has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight chances).
- Carson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In just three of eight games this year, Carson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Carson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of eight games (37.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive