Chris Carson and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Giants on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Carson's rushing props. Watch Carson's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Giants on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Carson has averaged 10.6 rushing attempts per game, 1.9 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Carson has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts in three of seven games this season (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Carson's season-long average over/under is 14.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of seven games this year, Carson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Carson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.5 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Carson's 52.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven matchups), Carson has put up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Carson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 62.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 10.9 on average.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Carson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 62.9.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Carson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Carson has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven chances).
- Carson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 42.9% of Carson's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (three of seven outings).
- Carson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only three of seven games (42.9%).
Powered By Data Skrive