Chris Carson's Seattle Seahawks visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Carson's rushing prop bets. Watch Carson's Seahawks play the Eagles on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Carson has averaged 11.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (13.5).
- Carson has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in three of six games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Carson's season-long average over/under is 14.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of six games this year, Carson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Carson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.7. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
- Carson notched eight carries in his single career matchup against the Eagles, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Carson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 13.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Carson is set at 57.5 yards. That's 3.7 more than his season average of 53.8.
- Three times this season (out of six total games -- 50%), Carson has had more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Carson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 63.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.9 on average.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Carson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (63.7) in two out of six games.
- Carson's 26 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Eagles are 31.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Carson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 57.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Carson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Monday's game.
- Carson has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six chances).
- Carson's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- Only 33.3% of Carson's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of six outings).
- Carson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of six games (33.3%).
- Carson's zero rushing touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Eagles are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Carson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never eclipsed in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive