Chris Carson and the Seattle Seahawks host the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Carson's rushing prop bets. Watch Carson's Seahawks take on the Cardinals at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Carson has averaged 11.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (8.5).
- Carson has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in three out of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Carson's season-long average over/under is 14.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of six games this year, Carson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Carson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.7. He's gone over that total in only two of six games (33.3%).
- Carson's 13.5 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Cardinals are 5.0 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Carson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 8.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded two times in four total games opposite the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards prop bet for Carson is set at 38.5. That's 15.3 fewer yards than his season average of 53.8.
- Four times this season (out of six total games -- 66.7%), Carson has had more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Carson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (63.7) by 9.9 yards.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Carson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 63.7 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- In his four career matchups against the Cardinals, Carson averages 75 rushing yards per game, 36.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In four career games versus the Cardinals, Carson has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 38.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive