A pair of streaking teams meet when the Kansas City Chiefs (8-1), winners of four in a row, play the Las Vegas Raiders (6-3), who are on a three-game winning streak, on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Allegiant Stadium. Las Vegas is a 6.5-point underdog in the matchup. The game has a point total of 56.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Las Vegas' record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 2-2.
Chiefs vs Raiders Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
Kansas City has an edge against Las Vegas in the last five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. The Chiefs are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Raiders. Kansas City has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 175 points while Las Vegas scored 95.
Chiefs vs Raiders: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been friendly to Kansas City. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Chiefs average total over the last three games is 0.8 points fewer than the 56.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Las Vegas has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Las Vegas. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 13.8 points fewer than the 56.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Kansas City's games have gone over 56.5 points three times this season 33.3% of matchups).
- Five of Las Vegas' games have gone over 56.5 points this year (55.6% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 60.1 points per game, 3.6 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These teams give up a combined 47.1 points per game, 9.4 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- The average point total in Chiefs outings this year is 52.1, 4.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Raiders contests this season have a 55.1-point average over/under, 1.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has compiled an 8-1 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas City's games have hit the over in all nine outings this season.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 0.7 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Kansas City is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
- Kansas City's record against the spread in away games this year is 4-0, and its record on the road overall is 4-0.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Las Vegas' games have hit the over in seven out of nine opportunities this season (77.8%).
- This season, the Chiefs have forced an average of 1.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Raiders have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Las Vegas turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.6 turnovers in a game.
- Las Vegas is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive