The Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) are projected to keep their four-game winning streak going as they are heavily favored by 11.0 points against the Las Vegas Raiders (2-2) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. The point total is set at 54.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Chiefs vs Raiders Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Kansas City has a 5-0 advantage over Las Vegas. The Chiefs are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Raiders. Kansas City has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 169 points while Las Vegas scored 70.
Chiefs vs Raiders: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chiefs average total over the last three games is 10.2 points fewer than the 54.5 total given for this matchup.
- Kansas City has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- Kansas City has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Raiders have averaged a total of 55.7 combined points in their last three games, 1.2 greater than this game's total of 54.5.
- Las Vegas has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Las Vegas has gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The average total in Chiefs matchups this year is 46.8, 7.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Raiders contests this season is 57.8, 3.3 more points than this game's point total.
- Kansas City's games have gone over 54.5 points zero times this season.
- Three of Las Vegas' games have gone over 54.5 points this year (75% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 57 points per game, 2.5 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to score 47.5 points per game, 7.0 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City is a perfect 4-0 against the spread.
- Kansas City's games have hit the over in all four opportunities this season.
- This season, the Raiders have forced an average of 0.5 turnovers per game compared to the 0.5 times Chiefs have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Kansas City doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.5 turnovers in a game.
- Kansas City is 2-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-0 overall at home.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas' games have hit the over in all four opportunities this season.
- Las Vegas has compiled a 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- Las Vegas has an even 1-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
- This season, the Chiefs have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.5 times Raiders have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, Las Vegas is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Michael Danna: Out (Hamstring)
Maliek Collins: Questionable (Shoulder),
Bryan Edwards: Out (Ankle),
Rico Gafford: Questionable (Hamstring),
Henry Ruggs III: Questionable (Knee),
Trent Brown: Questionable (Calf)
Powered By Data Skrive