The Kansas City Chiefs (7-1) are 12.0-point favorites as they aim to extend their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Carolina Panthers (3-5) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. The over/under is set at 52.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Chiefs vs Panthers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
Kansas City holds an edge against Carolina over the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Carolina has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 114 points while Kansas City notched 79.
Chiefs vs Panthers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- Kansas City has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Chiefs have averaged a total of 48.7 combined points over their last three games, 3.3 less than this game's total of 52.0.
- Carolina is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Carolina. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 8.0 points fewer than the 52.0 total listed for this matchup.
- The average point total in Chiefs contests this year is 50.6, 1.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Panthers outings this season is 46.5, 5.5 fewer points than this game's total.
- Kansas City's games have gone over 52.0 points four times this season 50% of matchups).
- Carolina has played two games this year that finished with a point total over 52.0 points (25% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 54 points per game, 2.0 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These teams give up a combined 43.1 points per game, 8.9 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has put together a 7-1 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas City's games have hit the over in all eight opportunities this season.
- This season, the Panthers have forced an average of 1.4 turnovers per game compared to the 0.6 times Chiefs have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Kansas City is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Carolina is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.4 turnovers in a game.
- Kansas City has a 3-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-1 overall in home games.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Carolina is 4-4 against the spread.
- Most of Carolina's games this year -- four out of eight -- have finished under the point total (50%).
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Chiefs have averaged 1.8 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Carolina is 3-3 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
- Carolina's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-2.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Panthers: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive