The New York Jets (0-7) bring a seven-game losing streak into a matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs (6-1) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. Kansas City is a 19.5-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 48.0 is set for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Chiefs vs Jets Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
New York has an edge against Kansas City in the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. New York outscored Kansas City 116-113 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chiefs vs Jets: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58 points over their last three games, 10.0 more than the 48.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Kansas City has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Kansas City. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jets have averaged a total of 30.7 combined points in their last three games, 17.3 fewer than this game's total of 48.0.
- New York has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total three times in their last three games.
- The Chiefs have an average point total of 51.6 in their outings this year, 3.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- Jets outings this season have a 41.1-point average over/under, 6.9 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Kansas City's games have gone over 48.0 points four times this season 57.1% of matchups).
- New York has played one game this year that ended with a point total higher than 48.0 points (14.3% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 43.2 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 49.4 points per game, 1.4 more points than this matchup's over/under.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
- Kansas City has put together a 6-1 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas City's games have hit the over in all seven outings this season.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 0.7 times per game this season, while the Jets have averaged 1.4 takeaways per contest.
- When Kansas City doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- New York's record this season when they force more than 1.4 turnovers: 0-3 ATS, 0-3 overall
Jets Betting Insights
- Just four of New York's seven games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- New York has put together a losing 1-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Jets have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Chiefs have averaged 1.9 takeaways per contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.9 turnovers in a game.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-3, and its record on the road overall is 0-3.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive