The Kansas City Chiefs (11-1) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to continue their seven-game winning streak in a matchup against the Miami Dolphins (8-4) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium. The point total is set at 49.0 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Miami has hit the over in just 33.3% of its home games this year (two out of six opportunities).
Chiefs vs Dolphins Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Dolphins: Last 5 Meetings
Miami holds an edge against Kansas City over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Miami has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 110 points while Kansas City put up 107.
Chiefs vs Dolphins: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Kansas City has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51.7 points in their last three games, 2.7 more than the 49.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Miami has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Miami. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Dolphins have averaged a total of 27.3 combined points over their last three games, 21.7 less than this game's over/under of 49.0.
- The Chiefs have an average total of 52 in their matchups this year, 3.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Dolphins matchups this season is 42.9, 6.1 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Kansas City's games have gone over 49.0 points seven times this season 58.3% of matchups).
- Five of Miami's games have gone over 49.0 points this year (41.7% of matchups).
- These teams score a combined 56 points per game, 7.0 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams surrender a combined 38.9 points per game, 10.1 fewer points than this contest's total.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Most of Kansas City's games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have hit the over (100%).
- Kansas City's record against the spread in away games this year is 6-0, and its record on the road overall is 6-0.
- Kansas City is 11-1 against the spread.
- This season, the Dolphins have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 0.7 times Chiefs have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Kansas City doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Miami's record this season when they force more than 1.8 turnovers: 5-1 ATS, 5-1 overall
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Most of Miami's games this year -- eight out of 12 -- have failed to go over the point total (66.7%).
- Miami has a 9-3 record against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Miami is 5-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-2 overall at home.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Chiefs have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Miami is 5-2 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.6 turnovers in a game this season, Kansas City is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Damien Wilson: Out (Knee),
Tyrann Mathieu: Questionable (Hip)
Elandon Roberts: Questionable (Chest),
Ereck Flowers: Out (Ankle),
Salvon Ahmed: Out (Shoulder),
Kyle Van Noy: Questionable (Hip)
Powered By Data Skrive