The Kansas City Chiefs (9-1) bring a five-game winning streak into a matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. Kansas City is a 3.0-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 53.0 is set in the game.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Tampa Bay's home games this season average 51.4 total points, 1.6 fewer than this contest's over/under (53.0).
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Buccaneers: Last 5 Meetings
Tampa Bay has a 5-0 advantage over Kansas City in the last five matchups between these two teams. Tampa Bay outscored Kansas City 138-95 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chiefs vs Buccaneers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Kansas City. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Chiefs total over the last three games is 5.0 points more than the 53.0 total given for this matchup.
- Tampa Bay has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Buccaneers total over the last three games is 0.7 points greater than the 53.0 total given for this matchup.
- Six of Kansas City's games have gone over 53.0 points this season (60% of matchups).
- Four of Tampa Bay's games have gone over 53.0 points this year (36.4% of matchups).
- These teams rack up a combined 61.2 points per game, 8.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams give up a combined 44.4 points per game, 8.6 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
- Chiefs outings this year have an average total of 53.5, 0.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Buccaneers contests this season is 52.1, 0.9 fewer points than this game's total.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City's record against the spread in away games this year is 5-0, and its record on the road overall is 5-0.
- Kansas City has put together a 9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- Most of Kansas City's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Buccaneers have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 0.7 times Chiefs have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Kansas City doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 3-4 against the spread and 5-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.7 turnovers in a game.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have a losing ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Tampa Bay's games have hit the over in seven out of 11 opportunities this season (63.6%).
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 1.3 times per game this season, while the Chiefs have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When Tampa Bay turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
- Tampa Bay has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-2 overall in home games.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive