The Kansas City Chiefs (10-1) are soundly favored by two touchdowns as they aim to keep their six-game winning streak going in a matchup with the Denver Broncos (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. The point total is set at 51.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Kansas City has a 4-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
Chiefs vs Broncos Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Kansas City has an edge against Denver in the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Broncos, the Chiefs have a 3-0 record against the spread. Kansas City has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 153 points while Denver scored 71.
Chiefs vs Broncos: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Kansas City. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 60.3 points in their last three games, 9.3 more than the 51.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Denver is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Denver. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 38.7 combined points in their last three games, 12.3 fewer than this game's over/under of 51.0.
- The Chiefs have an average point total of 53.3 in their matchups this year, 2.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Broncos outings this season have a 46.1-point average over/under, 4.9 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Kansas City's games have gone over 51.0 points seven times this season 63.6% of matchups).
- Four of Denver's games have gone over 51.0 points this year (36.4% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 50.6 points per game, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams give up a combined 48.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has compiled a 10-1 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas City's games have hit the over in all 11 outings this season.
- This season, the Broncos have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 0.7 times Chiefs have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Kansas City doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Denver's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 4-3 ATS, 3-4 overall
- Kansas City is 4-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Just six of Denver's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its opportunities).
- Denver has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Chiefs have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 2.4 times Broncos have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2.4 times or fewer this season, Denver is 3-4 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Kansas City is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Denver has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-3 overall in away games.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Broncos: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive