The Kansas City Chiefs (5-1) are touchdown favorites when they visit the Denver Broncos (2-3) in an AFC West matchup on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at Empower Field at Mile High. The over/under is set at 44.5.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Chiefs vs Broncos Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Kansas City holds a 5-0 advantage over Denver. The Chiefs are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Broncos. Kansas City outscored Denver 137-79 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chiefs vs Broncos: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been friendly to Kansas City. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Chiefs total over the last three games is 5.8 points more than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
- Denver has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Denver has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 44.3 combined points over their last three games, 0.2 fewer than this matchup's total of 44.5.
- Three of Kansas City's games have gone over 44.5 points this season (50% of matchups).
- Two of Denver's games have gone over 44.5 points this year (40% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 49.2 points per game, 4.7 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 43.2 points per game, 1.3 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Chiefs have an average total of 50.3 in their contests this year, 5.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Broncos matchups this season is 42, 2.5 fewer points than this game's point total.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has compiled a 5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas City's games have hit the over in all six outings this season.
- This season, the Broncos have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 0.7 times Chiefs have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Kansas City doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Denver is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Kansas City's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-0, and its record on the road overall is 3-0.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Just three of Denver's five games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- Denver has put together a 4-1 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Chiefs have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 2 times Broncos have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, Denver is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Kansas City is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Denver's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 1-1, and its record at home overall is 0-2.
Taco Charlton: Out (Knee),
Alex Okafor: Out (Hamstring),
Sammy Watkins: Out (Hamstring),
Mitchell Schwartz: Out (Back)
Jake Butt: Questionable (Hamstring),
Jeremiah Attaochu: Out (Quadricep),
Dalton Risner: Questionable (Shoulder),
Diontae Spencer: Out (Shoulder),
Andrew Beck: Questionable (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive