The AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (4-1) are 4.5-point underdogs against the best team in the AFC West, the Kansas City Chiefs (4-1), on Monday, October 19, 2020 at New Era Field. An over/under of 57.5 is set in the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 5:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX/NFL
Chiefs vs Bills Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chiefs vs Bills: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Kansas City has a 3-2 advantage over Buffalo. Buffalo has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 99 points while Kansas City put up 97.
Chiefs vs Bills: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chiefs average total over the last three games is 3.5 points fewer than the 57.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Kansas City has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been friendly to Kansas City. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Bills total over the last three games is 1.8 points greater than the 57.5 total given for this matchup.
- Buffalo has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Buffalo has gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- One of Kansas City's games have gone over 57.5 points this season (20% of matchups).
- Buffalo has played three games this year that ended with a combined score higher than 57.5 points (60% of its outings).
- These teams average a combined 57.6 points per game, 0.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams give up a combined 50.4 points per game, 7.1 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The Chiefs have an average total of 51.8 in their outings this year, 5.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Bills contests this season is 56.2, 1.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Most of Kansas City's games this year -- five out of five -- have hit the over (100%).
- Kansas City's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 2-0.
- Kansas City is 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, the Bills have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 0.6 times Chiefs have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Kansas City doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Buffalo's record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 3-0 ATS, 3-0 overall
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo's games have hit the over in all five outings this season.
- Buffalo has a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Bills have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, the Chiefs have forced an average of 1.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.6 times Bills have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, Buffalo is 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.6 turnovers in a game this season, Kansas City is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Buffalo has a 2-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-0 overall in home games.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive