Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals hit the field against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at home at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Edmonds' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Edmonds and the Cardinals square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds' per-game rushing attempts average (4.1) is 9.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Edmonds has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through seven outings this year.
- Edmonds has averaged 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (4.5).
- Half of Edmonds' games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Edmonds has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.5 rushing attempts) in only 42.9% of his games (three of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edmonds is set at 65.5 yards. That is 40.4 fewer than his season average of 25.1.
- Edmonds has yet to rush for more than 65.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Edmonds has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (19) by 6.1 yards.
- Edmonds has hit the rushing yards over in 66.7% of his opportunities (four of six games).
- Edmonds' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 19 yards, a figure he's covered in four out of seven games (57.1%).
Powered By Data Skrive