Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals visit the Dallas Cowboys on Monday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Edmonds' rushing prop bets. You can watch Edmonds' performance play out for the Cardinals against the Cowboys on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds has averaged 3.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (4.5).
- Edmonds has yet to carry the ball more than 4.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Edmonds has averaged 1.0 fewer rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (4.8).
- Edmonds has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Edmonds has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (4.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edmonds' 19.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.5 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- Edmonds has not run for more than 22.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Edmonds' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 18.8, which he's outpaced by 0.2 yards on average this year.
- Edmonds has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Edmonds has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (18.8 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive