Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Edmonds' rushing prop bets. Watch Edmonds' Cardinals take on the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds' per-game rushing attempts average (4.0) is 1.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Edmonds has not carried the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Edmonds' season-long average over/under is 4.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Edmonds has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Edmonds has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (4.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edmonds is set at 20.5 yards. That is 5.7 less than his season average of 14.8.
- Edmonds has yet to rush for more than 20.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Edmonds has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (18.2) by 3.4 yards.
- Edmonds has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Edmonds has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (18.2 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive