Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Edmonds' rushing props. Watch Edmonds' Cardinals square off against the Rams at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds has averaged 6.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Edmonds has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 15 games this season (46.7% of his opportunities).
- Edmonds has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.4).
- Half of Edmonds' games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Edmonds has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.4 rushing attempts) in only 26.7% of his games (four of 15 games).
- Edmonds averages 2.4 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Rams, 3.1 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Edmonds' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 5.5 attempts, a number he has outperformed one time in five career games versus the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Edmonds is set at 22.5. That is 7.6 fewer yards than his season average of 30.1.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (10 of 15 matchups), Edmonds has put up more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Edmonds has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (27.9) by 2.2 yards.
- Edmonds has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in 10 games (71.4%) out of 14 opportunities.
- Edmonds' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 27.9 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in eight out of 15 games (53.3%).
- Edmonds' 10.4 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Rams are 12.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Rams, Edmonds has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 22.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive