Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals host the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Edmonds' rushing props. Watch Edmonds' Cardinals take on the 49ers at 4:30 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds has averaged 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 fewer than the over/under in Saturday's game (7.5).
- Edmonds has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in three of 14 games this season (21.4% of his opportunities).
- Edmonds' season-long average over/under is 6.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 53.8% of Edmonds' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 13 games).
- Edmonds' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.3. He's gone over that total in only four of 14 games (28.6%).
- In his three career matchups against the 49ers, Edmonds averages three carries per game, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Edmonds' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 7.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in three total games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edmonds' 32.2 rushing yards per game average is 1.7 greater than Saturday's over/under.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14 matchups), Edmonds has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Edmonds has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (27.5) by 4.7 yards.
- Edmonds has hit the rushing yards over in 76.9% of his opportunities (10 of 13 games).
- Edmonds has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (27.5) in 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 matchups).
- Edmonds' 11.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the 49ers are 19.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In three career games against the 49ers, Edmonds has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 30.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive