On Sunday, Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Edmonds' rushing prop bets. You can watch Edmonds' performance play out for the Cardinals against the Eagles on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds has averaged 6.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In three out of 13 games this season (23.1% of his chances), Edmonds has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Edmonds' 6.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 6.3.
- Edmonds rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Edmonds' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.3. He's gone over that total in just three of 13 games (23.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edmonds is set at 27.5. That is 3.6 fewer yards than his season average of 31.1.
- Seven times this season (out of 13 total games -- 53.8%), Edmonds has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Edmonds has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (27.7) by 3.4 yards.
- Edmonds has gone over the rushing yards total in 75% of his opportunities (nine of 12 games).
- Edmonds' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 27.7 yards, a figure he's gone over in seven out of 13 games (53.8%).
Powered By Data Skrive