On Sunday, Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Edmonds' rushing prop bets. Watch Edmonds' performance play out for the Cardinals against the Eagles on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds has averaged 6.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In three out of 13 games this season (23.1% of his opportunities), Edmonds has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Edmonds' season-long average over/under is 6.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Edmonds' games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Edmonds has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.3 rushing attempts) in just 23.1% of his games (three of 13 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edmonds is set at 28.5. That is 2.6 fewer yards than his season average of 31.1.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Edmonds has put up more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Edmonds' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 27.7, which he's outpaced by 3.4 yards on average this year.
- Edmonds has hit the rushing yards over in 75% of his opportunities (nine of 12 games).
- Edmonds has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (27.7) in 53.8% of his games (seven out of 13 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive