Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Edmonds' rushing props. Watch Edmonds' performance play out for the Cardinals against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds has averaged 6.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In two out of 12 games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Edmonds has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Edmonds' 6.3 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- Edmonds took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only five of 11 games this year (45.5% of his chances).
- Edmonds' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.3. He's gone over that total in only two of 12 games (16.7%).
- In his only career matchup against the Giants, Edmonds put up 27 carries, 20.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edmonds has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edmonds' 31.0 rushing yards per game average is 3.5 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games -- 50%), Edmonds has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Edmonds' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 27.7, which he's outpaced by 3.3 yards on average this year.
- Edmonds has gone over the rushing yards total in 72.7% of his opportunities (eight of 11 games).
- Edmonds has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (27.7) in eight out of 12 games.
- In his only career matchup against the Giants, Edmonds had 126 rushing yards, 98.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Giants, Edmonds has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 27.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive