Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Edmonds' rushing props. Watch Edmonds' Cardinals take on the Rams at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds has notched 6.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Edmonds has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts in four of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances).
- Edmonds' 6.4 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- Edmonds took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Edmonds has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.4 rushing attempts) in just 18.2% of his games (two of 11 games).
- Edmonds averages 1.5 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Rams, 4.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edmonds has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 5.5 rushing attempts in four career games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edmonds is set at 25.5. That's 5.8 fewer yards than his season average of 31.3.
- Six times this season (out of 11 total games -- 54.5%), Edmonds has had more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Edmonds' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 27.9, which he's outpaced by 3.4 yards on average this year.
- Edmonds has gone over the rushing yards total in 70% of his opportunities (seven of 10 games).
- Edmonds has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (27.9) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- In his four career matchups against the Rams, Edmonds averages six rushing yards per game, 19.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Rams, Edmonds has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 25.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive