Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Edmonds' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Edmonds' Cardinals play the Patriots on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds has averaged 6.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In two out of 10 games this season (20% of his chances), Edmonds has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Edmonds' season-long average over/under is 6.4 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- In just four of nine games this year, Edmonds achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Edmonds has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.4 rushing attempts) in only 20% of his games (two of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edmonds' 31.5 rushing yards per game average is 4.0 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), Edmonds has put up more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Edmonds' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 27.9, which he's outpaced by 3.6 yards on average this year.
- Edmonds has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (66.7%) out of nine opportunities.
- Edmonds has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (27.9) in only 40% of his games (four out of 10 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive