Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Claypool's rushing prop bets. Watch Claypool's performance play out for the Steelers against the Cowboys on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Claypool's per-game rushing attempts average (0.9) is 0.6 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities), Claypool has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Claypool has averaged 0.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- In just one of three games this year, Claypool achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Claypool's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.5. He's gone over that total in only two of seven games (28.6%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Claypool's 3.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven matchups), Claypool has put up more than 5.5 rushing yards.
- Claypool has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (four) by 1.0 yards.
- Claypool has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of four times (25%).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Claypool, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of four.
Powered By Data Skrive